In addition to its complimentary inflight service and hospitality offering, Etihad Airways has introduced a selection of inflight products aimed at enhancing the travel experience and providing more choice for its guests in Economy Class. The items are available for purchase at attractive prices on a selected number of routes to and from Abu Dhabi.
The new selection includes comfort items such as Christian Lacroix male and female amenity kits featuring exclusive skincare products by pioneering Hungarian skincare brand Omorovicza; Christian Lacroix cotton sleepwear in a range of sizes; Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Brut NV champagne; Coffee Planet cold brew coffee; and tasty snack boxes with sweet and healthy treats complementing the custom free meal service.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Linda Celestino, Vice President Guest Experience and Delivery, said: “Etihad Airways is always looking at new ways to give our guests more power and control over their experience, through options to customise and personalise their journey.
“In addition to providing extra comfort and choice in the air, some of the items are great gift ideas, particularly in the run up to the holiday season. We will monitor guest satisfaction and aim to expand the range of items for sale in the future.”
Items available for onboard purchase:
– Paris, London and all Australian sectors in Economy Class:
- Cold brewed coffee from Coffee Planet: USD 4 / AED 15 a glass
– All long haul and ultra-long haul (except US) sectors in Economy Class:
- Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Brut NV champagne: USD 8 / AED 30 per glass
– All ULH sectors (except US routes) in all cabins:
- Christian Lacroix male and female branded amenity kits with Omorovicza products: USD 22 / AED 80
- Christian Lacroix branded sleepwear: USD 35 / AED 130
- In January 2018, a Snack Box featuring both sweet and healthy snacks to suit guests’ differing tastes and cravings will be introduced.
Etihad Airways recently began introducing a range of enhanced services for Economy Class customers, including pay-for lounge access and chauffeur transfers at a number of airports on the airline’s global network, neighbour-free seats and extra-legroom seats.