This article is provided by our syndication partner eTurboNews.
To read this article on eTurboNews click on the headline below:
- Bangkok – Samui (roundtrip) 2 flights per day
- Sealed routes flights between Bangkok and Samui, that will accommodate international transit passengers (3 flights per day)
- Samui – Phuket (roundtrip) 4 flights per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday), these flights will be available from 16 July 2021 onwards
Last week it was reported that Bangkok, the Bangkok, the City of Angels is under another COVID-19 surge.
Today Bangkok Airways reacted and canceled the following domestic flights:
1. Bangkok – Chiang Mai (roundtrip)
2. Bangkok – Phuket (roundtrip)
3. Bangkok – Sukhothai (roundtrip)
4. Bangkok – Lampang (roundtrip)
5. Bangkok – Trat (roundtrip)
Samui – Singapore (roundtrip) 3 flights per week (Monday, Thursday, and Sunday), these flights will be available from 1 August 2021 onwards.
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited is a regional airline based in Bangkok, Thailand. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Thailand, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam. Its main base is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Passengers who are scheduled to travel before 31 July 2021 can have fees waived for rebooking or alternatively may request a refund in the form of a travel voucher to be used for future ticketing. Passengers can make any necessary changes up to 24 hours prior to their flight. More information can be seen at www.bangkokair.com/travel-voucher (terms and conditions apply).
Passengers who wish to amend their travels with no new specified travel date (open ticket) can submit their request via https://forms.office.com/r/WjcEEfQX2L within 24 hours prior to the proposed departure date. The airline will use information provided via such form in order to further accommodate passengers.
Passengers can contact the airline via the following channels;
Passengers who booked their tickets through travel agencies are advised to directly contact their agents for further arrangements.
Moreover, the airline encourages passengers to check announcements, orders, and travel procedures, for each destination prior to travel from the related authorities such as:
- The Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA)
- Airports of Thailand www.airportthai.co.th/en/
- Department of Airports www.facebook.com/DepartmentOfAirports/